Thursday, January 17, 2008

A word on this blog

This blog is not really a standalone blog but rather an extension of my food blog. Much to my Mom’s chagrin my hand was pretty much glued to a book regardless of whether I was at the dining table or munching on snacks. I had always combined reading with food which made each activity more interesting. So when I thought of a food blog I couldn’t but put in some book stuff. I don’t intend this to be a full review book blog as I said before. It is just some guidance for books I liked to read for someone who might be looking for word of mouth info on a good book before spending their valuable time getting it from the Library or buying it from a bookstore..



BTW, Vaayanasaala means Library in Malayalam

2 comments:

Reflections said...

my mom also used to get mad with me coz i too used to read at the dining table. that was so long ago. i loved books & still do but its different now...hardly get any time to read.

hi, am nancy. was randomly surfing when i came across urs :-).

lan said...

hi nancy
thanks for stopping by. yes, it is different now as far as reading is concerned. but books will always remain a source of relaxation for us i guess....