Saturday, June 28, 2008

A Tag

Tagged By reflections.

I am: who i am

I think: sometimes

I know: some things

I want: a library

I have: no library

I wish: to be among family

I hate: sloppiness

I miss: my extended family

I fear: fear

I feel: calm

I hear: two little voices clamoring

I smell: boiled ripe banana. just steamed it!

I crave: ripe mango from one of the mango trees that is not there anymore

I search: myself

I wonder: about the way the world works!

I regret: regrets

I ache: when i fall

I am not: sad

I dance: sometimes

I sing: in silence

I cry: when i feel like it

I don't always: cry

I fight: with none

I write: in greeting cards

I win: sometimes

I lose: memories

I never: read a harry potter book

I always: brush my teeth

I confuse: myself

I listen: to music

I can usually be found : with a book in hand

I need: books

I am happy about: the clear blue sky

I imagine: rain falling outside

I tag anyone who'd like to take this up.

4 comments:

Reflections said...

short & sweet huh:-D.
I want a library too. When I was in school all kids wanted to be doctors & engineers, I wanted to be a librarian.

lan said...

i also wanted to be a librarian till i figured out that if they are busy with library work then they won't have time to sit and read and that i am better off as once i get there i can just sit and read or browse:-) i still want my own library though..
i hope to negate my "i never" by reading an HP book soon. you must have changed a few other minds with your post on the book series and the author.

Reflections said...

heheh....oh I dont knw about the book reading but I just thot that the speech JKR made was excellent and that it had to shared.

and regarding u liking HP....I'm having my doubts now....from what I see u read serious stuff & have good understanding of the same...I'm wondering whether a kid in a boarding school fighting bad forces will impress u enoff.

all the same, I'm waiting....for u to read HP and I have to stress that.... DONT make a judgement until u read the 1st 3 books. After the 3rd book if u say u dont like then I...I....I...

....dont know what to say:-(

lan said...

oh nancy i am never a serious reader. how do you know what you like until you have read it. i do see that as i get on in years i have taken a slant to rather serious books but normally i am a reader of all matters printed so long as it is reasonably decent. by the way, i think HP is a serious book with goblins and things that i may not fully understand and therefore the reluctance. but once i start i am sure i will read the whole series.